Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Money, money, money

It looks like I'm going to buy lots of books this year - all three of my schools have given me a fairly large budget. The teachers at my Tuesday school are also pretty good at making suggestions about what to buy and have agreed to review the books we already have with me, to see what can be thrown out (a lot I hope!). I'm really happy about this, finally I'm making some headway to turn these collections of ancient books into real libraries people can work with.

The door of the Wednesday library is pretty beaten up and the scratches and marks have been covered up with a really ugly poster that I would love to get rid of, but I don't have anything in the same size. So I'm going to ask the art teachers if anyone would be willing to make this a project for art class - design a poster or a collage or whatever for the library door.

No comments:

Post a Comment