Sunday, April 18, 2010

Musical Monday: Tom Lehrer



Video doesn't work? Please click here to watch it on YouTube.
Tom Lehrer sang some of the most sarcastic songs I know and some of the dirtiest (try "I Got It From Agnes), with lots of style and lovely, catchy melodies. When you consider that his stuff is from the 50s and 60s, it's amazing what he got away with.
Anyway, I dedicate this song to my boyfriend. If we were to perform this, he would be the one singing in case you're wondering ;)

What's moving you on Musical Mondays?

6 comments:

  1. The lyrics are just to funny! What did you search on to find this? It is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had never heard of Thom Lehrer.
    He is so tongue in cheek funny!
    Let's Tango!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great song! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stuff! I can see I'll be spending time searching out more on YouTube

    ReplyDelete