Wednesday, April 28, 2010

TV fandom meme

I stole this meme from Ramblin' with Roger, who got it from Samurai Frog

Pick five of your favorite shows, in no particular order, before you read the below questions, then answer them!

1. Babylon 5
2. Criminal Minds
3. CSI
4. The Prisoner
5. Doctor Who

01. Who's your favorite character in 2?
Hotch (Thomas Gibson)

02. Who's your least favorite character in 1?
Thalia Winters

03. What's your favorite episode of 4?
The Schizoid Man

04. What's your favorite season of 5?
Of the new series, the first and fourth

05. Who is your favorite ship in 3?
the one they did, Grissom and Sara.

06. Who is your anti-ship in 2?
Hotch and JJ

07. How long have you watched 1?
I never caught it on TV, but I've seen all seasons and the spin-off Crusade and the movies several times on DVD

08. How did you become interested in 3?
My best friend told me I'm like Gil Grissom, so I had to see for myself. I can't deny it.

09. Who's your favorite actor/actress in 4?
Patrock McGoohan, of course

10. Which do you prefer: Show 1, 2 or 5?
If I had to choose: Doctor Who.

11. Which show have you seen more episodes of, 1 or 3?
I've seen all episodes of both and CSI wins since there are ten seasons

12. If you could be anyone from 4, who would you be?
I would like to be Rover. He rocks. And roars.

13. How would you kill off your favorite character in 1?
G'kar...I like the death he has. But sometimes I think that it would be nice to have him die peacefully. Boring, I know.

14. Give a random quote from 1.
Great Maker!

15. Which character from 5 would be a good guest star on 2?
The Doctor on Criminal Minds. That's disturbingly hilarious.

16. Would a 3/4 crossover work?
CSI goes Prisoner...naw. But Gil Grissom would make a great Prisoner, I think.

17. Pair 2 characters in 1 that would make an unlikely but strangely okay couple.
Vir and Ivanova, maybe. LOL

18. Has 5 inspired you in any way?
I think watching Doctor Who explains a lot about British culture...

19. Overall, which show has a better cast, 2 or 4?
Criminal Minds is a great ensemble show.

20. Which has better theme music, 3 or 5?
Doctor Who has an awesome theme, but CSI has the better score, I love what they do with music in some episodes.

and some Star Trek, just because we can:

1. What is your favorite Star Trek movie? (not including STXI)?
IV, The Voyage Home. The first one I saw and I still like it best.

2. What is your favorite scene in STXI?
the scene when Kirk slaps Spock on the back. The expression is hilarious. And the Kobayashi Maru test.

3. When were you first introduced to the Star Trek franchise?
my best friend at the time invited me to watch on of the reruns on TV, we were 8 or so at the time and we played a lot of Star Trek in the following years (I always was Scotty).

4. Is there anything Star Trek around the room in which you're currently sitting?
several episode guides and some models

5. Vulcan ears are: A) cute, B) sexy, C) neither, D) both.
D. Both.

6. If you could be any other species than human in the Star Trek universe, you would be:
Andorian. The antennae rule.

7. Which pet would you rather have: a sehlat or a tribble?
sehlat!

8. Who might you cast in the role of reboot Nurse Chapel? Khan? Other reboot character?
Khan...difficult. Ricardo Montalbán was so perfect for the role. Sergi López would be my choice. Chapel...I'm happier with Spock and Uhura.

0,9. Kirk and Spock are:
not complete without McCoy

10. If you could give any Star Trek character a chance to be captain of the Enterprise?
Uhura

BONUS. Think fast! Give one Star Trek quote from memory.
"Microbrain. Growl for me, let me know you still care." Q, to Worf

No comments:

Post a Comment