Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hey, would you like to ogle my shelves?

After seeing Jaquandor's bookshelf post, I used my free time this morning to actually sort through my own shelves, throwing out some books (gasp!) and creating space for my graphic novels.
My books are a bit fragmented right now since I carry them to and fro between my place and Mr Bookscorpion's place. Click to see the big version of the photos, in case you want to read titles and stuff.
Here are the shelves I have at his place, organised after the highly effective throw it all about-method. Yes, that's a Tribble.
book, bookshelf

and here are my own, alphabetically organised (Adams, Richard to Woolf, Virginia plus anthologies)
book, bookshelf
the trusted Guardian of the Gap keep an eye on the place where the other Sin City books are supposed to be. Next to the comics/graphic novels is my picture book collection (go and read Diary of a Wombat - it's hilarious). Mr Bookscorpion bought the Peter Rabbit hieroglyphics edition at the British Museum.
book, bookshelf

book, bookshelf
the Pratchett/Tad Williams collection is scattered because I'm usually reading them and I forget to put them back when I'm done...

these are the shelves for the books that fit nowhere else
book, bookshelf

No comments:

Post a Comment