Saturday, June 4, 2011

Worst Character?

I've stumbled upon this thread over at RPG.net where people talk about the worst character concepts they have ever seen. It's hilarious.
I absolutely adore the dwarf in the Call of Cthulhu game and Teenage Mutant Lemmings.

I haven't come across the "will play only one character no matter what system"-player and all the people I have played with have at least given the system a glance and knew what would fit, more or less. I do however still shudder at the thought of some Vampire characters I have seen. Like the Malkavian who believes she is a Toreador who is a Giovanni. And for some extra point the character has a phobia of daisies and an allergy to whipped cream. Or maybe it was the other way around, but daisies and whipped cream it was.

Any terrible, awkward or plain stupid character concepts you want to add?

No comments:

Post a Comment