Monday, August 22, 2011

I killed a book

I just destroyed a book, fully on purpose. The Librarians of Time and Space may abandon me in L-Space without a ball of string if they hear of it. So I better explain myself.

I want to make a notebook. I'm going to frankenstein the book I just tore up and an old leather coat that's a. too small for me and b. a brown that looks good on books, but not on people. Also, I still have more paper left from my diploma thesis than I will use in the foreseeable future - I don't even own a printer.

IMG_8400

I don't know if it will all work out the way I have planned this and it's entirely possible that I will end up throwing it all away. Or out of the window. But if it does work out, it will be cool.

Here's an awesome build report for a Necronomicon that inspired the whole idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment