Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Shadowrun Rat's Nest: I hate Fridays

The conclusion to the whole Russian mob affair is up at Neil's blog.

That played out a bit differently than expected. Last time, we we're busy making all kinds of plans to free Neil. I wouldn't have been surprised if things had gotten very ugly with some of those plans and I know that the Russians would have been after us in any case.

Rivet's player decided that he would surrender, agreeing on paying off the mob with an insane amount of money in monthly installments or working for them if he cannot make the monthly payment. I don't know, but I have a bad feeling about this.

So the rest of the scene was played out as play by email. I liked the talk between Dimitrij the guard and Neil about literature. Once again, I've met a great NPC with a lot of potential, not just some stupid grunt. And considering that we may have further dealings with the Russians, it's not a bad idea to have some sort of connection there, even if it's a slightly weird one.

No comments:

Post a Comment