Thursday, August 23, 2012

Shadowrun Rat's Nest: Mutations

After a long break, we're playing the Rat's Nest chronicle again. Our characters are still caught in the UV host and are searching for a way out.
We're slowly starting to figure out what's going on. I hope. It's a lot of fun to see how reality is represented in the simulation, what's real and what's just a symbol and how we can use it all to our advantage.

Neil is feeling the effect of all the things that have been happening to him. This is not something written down on his character sheet, but I still feel it's neccessary. There's no way he can live through all that stuff and not be changed by it in some way. I'll see how it turns out. My roleplaying was definitely not the best last session, probably because I was tired and not feeling too hot. Neil was quite busy, but I think I gave away a couple of great roleplaying moments for simply saying what I was doing. Oh well. Will do better next time.

In any case, you can read about out last two sessions here and and here

No comments:

Post a Comment