Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Shadowrun Rat's Nest: Warsaw

Finally. We're done (for now) with the Warsaw UV host. I've rarely been so glad to leave a place in a game. Due to lack of time and conflicting schedules, I was the only player in the final session and while I enjoy solo gaming, this was a lot of stress. But in a good way.

Here's what happened.

Leonard Cohen saved my life. My first roll to get the others to join in when Neil sang to EVO was mediocre. But then I remembered that I had decided that Neil likes Leonard Cohen and I told the GM Neil was going to sing Who By Fire, a song that mirrors the words of a Jewish Prayer and that earned me some extra dice that finally convinced people to join in. And that made EVO grow and grow and grow. I loved that scene.

It's only a couple of days until Christmas at the Nest and we'll be doing some fluff for a change. Neil usually doesn't celebrate Christmas, but this year he will.

The Rat's Nest campaign is now on Obsidian Portal

No comments:

Post a Comment