Saturday, December 28, 2013

Post-Christmas Post

IMG_7865

First off, as every year, the tree.

krippe

And then the nativity scene. The figurines are a motley crew, most of them have been around for decades and have acquired a place one way or the other. The house itself is new - my dad made it himself and I think it's absolutely gorgeous.

krippe3
krippe2

And here's the most weird thing I got for Christmas:

pickles

Yes. It's a glass of pickles and my parents actually imported it from the US. Those things are delicious, especially on white bread with butter and maple syrup/honey, and you cannot buy them here. I haven't opened it yet because when I do, the whole glass will be gone in a couple of days. I have no self-control when it comes to Vlasic's pickles.

No comments:

Post a Comment