Monday, January 12, 2015

Everything YA Reading and Diversity on the Shelves Challenge

It's January and that means signing up for reading challenges. I read so little last year, I make myself sad thinking about it. I'm not going to be overly ambitious, thought, and I'll only sign up to two challenges.

First, the Everything YA Reading Challenge. I'm reading a lot of YA literature anyway (for the job and because I enjoy it a lot) and I've been meaning to blog more about it.
I intend to read at least ten books for this challenge. Any YA book counts towards it. You'll find the links to all reviews below:

1. Blink Once
2. Bird by Crystal Chan
3. If you find me by Emily Murdoch


and secondly, the Diversity on the Shelves Challenge.

My Little Pocketbooks

The goal is to read more books by persons of colour and/or with persons of colour as the main character. I'm signing up for the second shelf: 7-12 books. Reviews will be below.

1. Ancillary Justice by Ann Leckie
2. Bird by Crystal Chan
3. Alif the Unseen by G. Willow WIlson

No comments:

Post a Comment