Sunday, July 31, 2016

Wasteland Weekend

This year I am going to Wasteland Weekend, a post-apocalyptic, Mad Max-themed festival in California City. It all started as kind of a joke, a couple of people I know on Tumblr wanted to go and I was like: haha, maybe I'll go to. Then I mentioned that to a friend who told me 100% serious that he could swing it if he started donating blood plasma every fortnight right now and after that, it was a deal.

I'm going to cosplay a History Person - the people who remember and tell history in the Mad Max universe. Today, I got done with the major part of my costume:
tumblr_ob6muzRisx1rdbddeo1_1280

The pants still need work, but I'm out of thread. I'm going to age the fabric with Fuller's Earth, to make it more reddish, and there will be some more accessories. Plus (fake) tattoos on my hands, arms and face.

No comments:

Post a Comment