Saturday, October 15, 2016

Wasteland Weekend 2016

IMG_1525
Wasteland Weekend ... it truly is in the middle of nowhere, outside of California City

IMG_1522
our camp - we are the Clan of the Boltcutters, a group of post-REVolution Vuvalini, warboys and -girls and various nomads and people identifying with the new goals of the Citadel

IMG_1531
people drawing smut for each other

IMG_1538
a wanderer from the Wastelands and I (on the right, history person known as the Brain Picker)

IMG_1494
IMG_1461
IMG_1499
IMG_1503
IMG_1505
IMG_1510
IMG_1516
some of the Wasteland vehicles ... people really put a LOT of work into their cars/bikes, costumes and their camps

IMG_1479
IMG_1489
the Jugger competition ... those people are insane...

IMG_1552
Wasteland City main street, bike and camp on the left belong to Warspawn (who have this amazing The Ace, he was perfect in every way)

IMG_1561
the camp of the Rain Dogs

IMG_1566
I forgot to ask their name, but they were cool

IMG_1569
I was delighted to find a library. I bartered a Kurt Vonnegut book for some candy there.

Wasteland Weekend was awesome. I really want to go again in a couple of years, if I can swing it financially at all. I had a blast there and I miss the other Boltcutters a lot, meeting them was the best thing about the whole weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment